Sunday 31 August 2008

postheadericon Wow what an awesome weekend....


Hey guys sorry its been a couple of days....i have been so busy having loadsa fun with my children and family i've not been able to get on here hardly at all this weekend!!
Well yesterday Sat i went out for a change with my sister and her family all the kids had an awesome time. We went down our golden mile which is down our seafront and its packed full of amusements and things to do. Lately they have put a big wheel like the London eye down one end, its not as big but still extreamly high and i chickened out but hubby and Kaci went on it, but i was so gutted i didnt go on that we are going back tonight so i can have a go, and i'm hoping Ali will come on with me pmsl, but i think i'll be dragging her on by her hair haha!!!
Today we went to The Police Gala Day in Norwich, its a yearly event that is held by the local police and its huge...great fun was had by all and we got loada goodies, i have even put my name down to become a special constable with the police!!! OMG something i've always wanted to do. The children went on loads of rides again an ate nearly one of everything on offer lol!!

News with the blog well....A lovely lady called Gaylene of Aussiechicktutorials has made an awesome tag using my first tutorial i made, i love it thanks so much hun! This is the pic you can see ^. So i am busy now getting things sorted for tonight so i'll give you an update tomorrow morning on how i got on on the wheel. Hehe! If you don't hear from me then you will know why pmsl. Until next time take care xxx Laura xxx

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online