Thursday 14 August 2008

postheadericon Good Morning - Everyone!!!

Well a very good morning to you all !
First of all i'd like to send a huge THANKYOU out to all the people who have left me such lovely messages on my blog and in my group! They are so sweet and i thank each one of you for them!
Well up early today, connor was awake at 7 so i got up and poodled around sorting the house out for abit.
I've been animating woot woot ! Started yesterday, and i absolutely love it! Started by doing a blinkie of all things so tiny to start with but i found it quite easy! I'd liike to say a big thanks to Ali for all her help and Aqua for her patience last night!! Thanks girls i really appreciate it!
Don't know what i'm up to today, fool around on here for abit then do something with the kiddies!
Whatever you are doing have a great day!
Take care.
Love as Aways
Laura aka Loz xox

1 comments:

SerinasDesignz said...

You have won a award check my blog for details http://serinasdesignz.blogspot.com/
hugs Serina xxx

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online