Saturday 16 August 2008

postheadericon What a lovely Saturday!

Wow, we've had a lovely afternoon! The day started out a bit rubbish, we was meant to be going camping yesterday but decided to leave it, but regretting it now as our weather has been lush so we was all kinda moody this morning...
but we all got in the car and drove around for a while and ended up at a place called How Hill.
This unlike the name suggests is not a hill but a lovely country massive field surrounded by lakes and rivers, where you can go on nature walks and on boat rides down the river.
There is also a secret cottage, very oldie worldy that they have turned into a museum and we had a look around there, but the greatest part was just letting the kids run riot with their ball on the field. Watching them run, skip, fall over and laugh was sooo good i could have sat and watched them all day i was beaming!!
We ended our lil trip out by taking the kids to Pizza Hut for tea! So very full and very tired i sit here writing this. I hope you have all had a great Saturday.
I'm also glad to hear that my smashing lil self appointed nephew Leyton ( ali's lil boy ) is feeling tons better, he wasn't to well last night and this morning, but is soooo much better now thank the lord!!!
Well peoples until next time take care!
Love as always Laura xxxx

1 comments:

DesignsByAli said...

Ohhhh i love How Hill hun been there a few times when we lived in Martham, That little cottage is soooooo cute lol but abit scarey pmsl.
Glad you had a nice day babe -x-

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online