Wednesday 13 August 2008

postheadericon My Very First Post!!!!


Woohoo! Well i said i wanted a blog--and i was thrown in the deep end by Ali my gorgeous best friend! ( thanks hon )! Now i've panicked, sworn, huffed and puffed my way around looking at all the things we can do on here and finally created something i can look at and hopefully everyone else will like Lol!!
My name is Laura, ( as you can read about me -> ) I am mother to two gorgeous kids and wife to Spencer ( nearly a year now omg! ) I have a a fancination in PSP and have been dabbling with it now for about 9 weeks or so, I have made many good friends in the PSP world, many have helped me get to where i am, Ali for starters i wouldn't have even started PSP unless we were friends, next door neighbours and live in bestest of buddies!!! Thankyou so much, you are very special to us all! Then there's Yvette and Missy, creators of the best PSP MSN GROUP EVER! They have helped me with loads, thankyou girls for all your hard work! Aqua you have been amazing showing me so many things, thankyou honey!
Well i hope to be posting some bitz and bobz soon and hope to see you in and out of my cbox hehe! Until next time, you all take care!
Love as always Laura aka Loz xoxox

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online