Thursday 21 August 2008

postheadericon Woot, I've won this award again! hehe!


WOW Goodmorning everyone, i've had such a busy morninggggg!

Well it all started at about 8.30 when i got a text from Ali, she's not very well with her back at the moment and she couldn't even lift Leyton so she asked if i could go round to help, so packed the kids some clothes and off we went still all in our PJ's round to Ali's house.

After sorting all three kids we headed to the doctors, where Ali was given some strong pain killers so hopefully she'll soon be on the mend. ( get well soon hun! )

So now home with dye on my hair and connor asleep and i'm fluffed already hehe!

Came on here to see how my templates were doing and i've recieved the I LOVE YR BLOG AWARD again! woot! This was from Scraps By Mere Thankyou so very much hun, i appreciate it very much and i am so greatful, everyone has been so kind!!!

I think everyone has had this award now so many times so i'm kinda unsure who to nominate so i'm gonna give it some thought before i give out any names!!!

Tomorrow we are off to a place called Moo Farm with the kids and Ali and Leyton, its with the boys playgroup and i really hope the weather is good for us i will post some pics to show you how our day goes, then Saturday-to-tuesday we're going camping yay!!!!! So i may be absent for awhile but they'll be plenty of pics hehe!

Have a great day everyone. Speak soon Laura xxxx

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online