Tuesday 26 August 2008

postheadericon Hey Everyone!

Hi, well what a long but wicked weekend, started camping on the Saturday set everything up took ages, we'd forgotten how to put everything up cause we haven't been away for sooo long haha! But the long and short of it was that Ali wasn't well enough to camp really so she went home that night and the noise levels were ridiculous none of us slept. So after some deliberating we decided to pack up too and spend the days out at different places with the children.
Yesterday was my favourite day we went to Colchester Zoo, and OMG what a fantastic day it was!! I can't tell you how much fun we had, the animals were the best, the place was enormous you def need more than one day there to do the lot, i came face to face with a male lion twice my size, to say i was thrilled, scared and exhilerated is an understatement!!! Kaci and Connor were in there element connnor did enough oooo's and ahhhh's for the lot of us haha!
I will be putting some pictures on a lil later when my phone charges up properly. I hope you all had a brilliant weekend and bank holiday.
Until a bit later then take care.
Love as Always Laura xoxox

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online