Wednesday 3 September 2008

postheadericon Wicked Wednesday--Saying Hi!!!

Hi everyone!!! Hope you are having a wicked wednesday!!! I know i'm having a lazy one haha!!!
A few changes as you can see pmsl! Ali made me this awesome tag for my header don't cha just loveeeee it! And the silly sausage only went and closed the blank without saving so its the only one woot!! Sorry!!! haha!! She then said what are your log in details.....cheeky mare and i gave em to her and she said nooooo peeking, mmmmm......very scary haha! But when she got back in touch and said all done i came and looked and saw this fabbby layout!!!! WOOOT WOOOOT! i'm over the moon with it so Thankyou soooo very much Ali....you have outdone yourself again!! YAY!!
Another tutorial is on the way too so keep your eyes open! Its called SWEET AUTUMN. Will try and get another template up soon!!! And where is everyone on my shout box gone!!!!!!! You all dissapeared......speak to me i won't bite pmsl!!!!!
Have a great day and we'll speak again soon. Take Care Hugs Laura xoxox

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blog Archive

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online