Saturday 29 May 2010

postheadericon Memorial Weekend Sales!

Good Morning all!
Hope you are all having a good start to your bank holiday weekend.
Connor slept well last night concidering he is covered in Chicken Pox, got into my bed about 4am but settled down and slept til nearly 8!
He's not scratching hardly at all and i hope it stays that way...got some wicked cream from the pharmacy and it's awesome so much better than the usual Calamine Lotion.
He is loose down below though, a side effect of the Pox virus and that's annoying him more than the spots themselves!
I hope it soon gets better for him, but he's being a super brave boy!

This weekend is Memorial Weekend and all my stores are having lots of sales!
I am still at $1 sale in every store so pop along now to grab some awesome bargains!
And i have finally finished my newest kit and i will post about that as soon as it is in stores, which will be sometime soon!
So have a great weekend everyone and stay safe and happy!
All my love
Laura
-x-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online