Monday 31 May 2010

postheadericon Day 4..The Chicken Pox Saga. Lol

Good Evening Everyone.
Just a quick update on Connor.
It's Day 4 with his chicken pox and thankfully they are beginning to heal!
He had a really great nights sleep, and got up very happy.
Today he has eaten well and had lots to drink!
He's had a minor break out today, but very few on his face thank goodness.
Most of his spots now are scabbing over, some are very deep though and i hope they don't scar!
He's been bathed tonight and creamed all over i hope that helps soothe his skin.
Here are a couple of pictures of his worst affected areas.


I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has given me great advice.
And have sent us loads of get well soon's!!!
I am just so happy he's past the worst of it!
See you all again soon, i'm now off to do some more work!
Huggles
Laura
-x-

1 comments:

MizTeeque said...

Oh the poor lil mite, he really had it bad didnt he. Hope hes feeling a bit better now xxx

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online