Monday 27 April 2009

postheadericon SOME ADS + NEWS!!

Hello all,

Hope you are all well…had a lovely weekend with my kids we went to Petitts Animal Adventure Park followed by dinner out at our favourite restaurant was a lovely Sunday out!!!

  Back to business though, i am pleased to say i have joined PARADISE 4 SCRAPPERS STORE!!! All my products are now uploaded to there now so go along and see some of the other amazing designers there!!

p4saverblinkie

  These ads now are from  SCRAPS WITH ATTITUDE….

freebie%20monday%202

dollar%20friday

25%%20off%20ad

And this is an ad from TREASURED SCRAPS asking for some help….

charitykit_ad1

If you can help with this kit please send your info to Patty at the address on the ad….thank you!!!

Thats it for ads i think Lol!!!..Phew!!!!

   I am currently involved with two kits in the making and a few more freebies that should be ready before the week is out…wishing you all a very happy and safe week!!!

  I am starting a new NVQ in Teacher Training this week so i may only be around in the evenings….but will still be keeping you all informed!!!

  Huggles and much love Laura xoxox

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online