Saturday 18 April 2009

postheadericon HEARTBEATZ CREATIONZ ADS + NOTE ..

Hey guys as soon of you are aware HEARTBEATZ SCRAPS completely disappeared from the net yesterday and everything from everyone was completely lost!!!!

Jay the owner has worked her ass off and with some of her fantastic designers and friends has managed in just 24 hours to getting the store back up and running!!!!!!!

I am currently reuploading all my kits and CU items to the store and i’m hoping they’ll all be back in no later than Monday afternoon!

So if you are looking for any of my kits please use another store just for now!!

Here are some of the ads Jay has asked me to place on my blog, some for the Creative Team, Design Team and the store reopening details!!

Thanks loads and loads to Jay for all her hard work in getting the store sorted so quick!!! Mwah

ad-ctcall

ad-designercall

ad-storefront2 HEARTBEATZ

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online