Wednesday 8 April 2009

postheadericon Hey Everyone!!!

Hi guys I'm sorry its been a while, i have been so busy and too be honest lost my computer mojo just lately…

  I’ve been spending a lot more time with some family and friends and the computer hasn’t really been a high priority…Do well all get like that sometimes???!! Lol…

   My family and i went to Africa Alive at the weekend, it was a gorgeous spring day, the sun was out and everyone seemed so happy, hubby said we should go so we did!!! It was fantastic we all had an amazing time!!! My highlight was the lions, I'm fascinated with them…i could stand and watch them forever!!!

  The kids had a super day and the whole weekend was just amazing…

  Well i have my eldest child off now for Easter hols and i plan to take her and her brother out a lot as long as the weather permits…

  I hope to get some freebies made today so will hope to post later on or tomorrow for you!!!

  I hope everyone is well……now off to check out TWITTER after seeing it on GMTV… maybe I'll get some mojo back…Lol…

Huggles Laura xox

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online