Sunday 5 December 2010

postheadericon Christmas Goodie Packs!

I have decided to bundle some of my older christmas kits and newer kits into Christmas Goodie Packs!
I have two on offer right now and they will be available from a few of my stores.
They are at an incredible price and will only be available until the end of December!

This first pack has 6 PU Christmas Kits inside made in 2009!
Kits include
SILENT NIGHT
MY ELEGANT CHRISTMAS
MY CRACKING CHRISTMAS
ITS WINTER TIME
CHRISTMAS MAGIC BOYS
CHRISTMAS MAGIC GIRLS

GET ALL THIS FOR JUST $2.50!!!!


This second pack contains 3 of my new 2010 christmas kits which are personal use and 5 new packs of elements!!!!

Kits are
A CHRISTMAS DREAM
A GOTHIC KIND OF CHRISTMAS
THE MAGIC OF WINTER

CU Packs are
CHRISTMAS BULBS
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
CHRISTMAS CANDLE PACK
CHRISTMAS STASH ONE
CHRISTMAS STASH TWO!!!

Again a bargain of just $3.50!!!!!

Buy them both right now at TWILIGHT SCRAPS
Will be available in other stores soon!
Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!
-x-x-x-x-

1 comments:

@TheOtherRosie said...

Thats a really good deal for you Christmas kits. I'm only sad to say that I don't even have $1.00 this close to Christmas. LOL. My grandkids will be happy campers.

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online