Thursday 8 October 2009

postheadericon New Ptu "It's Winter Time"







It's Winter Time!

Another first for me...It's Winter Time is my first ever winter themed kit..
This kit is full of everything winter...and i enjoyed making it!!!
This kit is tagger size with 16 900 x 900 papers and 55 elements plus 4 cluster frames!

It includes
Snowmen
Snow
Snowballs
Bears
Slopes
Tree's
Snowflakes
Basically everything snow lol...

Perfect for all those winter layouts, tags and quickpages...or pictures of your children playing in the snow...can also be used in christmas tags xx

You can find this it in all three of my stores, click on the blinkies to get there (to the right)
Or you can buy direct from here for just £1.20 just hit the Buy it Now button!
Happy Scrapping!





1 comments:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Ohhhh bleccchh. I AM NOT READY FOR WINTER!! Lol...but I have to say that is a kick ass kit though. Smoochies.

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online