Sunday 11 October 2009

postheadericon I'm off on holiday tomorrow!!!!


Hey everyone!
Well it's that time of year when we pack up our suitcase's and travel to Butilin's Skegness!!!
And i am sooo excited....forget the kiddies i am the loon who loves going there!!! Lol..
So thought i'd pop on in and let you all in on a few things before i go....
I have sales in all my stores...Treasured Scraps & Heartbeatz Creations i have a .99 cents sale and Twilight Scraps everything is $1!!!!!!!
So please if you fancy grabbing one of my kit while i am away place your orders there!!!!
If you do order from here i will not be able to send until i am home next Monday evening!!!
I will try and check in once or twice while i am away i know they have internet access there, so if anyone needs me for anything please DND LAURA me at my normal email address and i will try to answer you.
Patty in Treasured Scraps is looking for new  established designers to join Treasured Scraps so if you are interested please send her your details....she's a lovely owner...no quarrels there!!!!


Don't forget Twilight Scraps dollar day on Wednesday i'm sure there will be loadssssss of bargains in there!!
I think that's about everything so i'm gonna go take my pills and relax for the rest of the evening!!!
Have a grreat week and i will catch up with you all once i'm back!!!!
Big hugs and lots of Love
Laura
-x-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online