Sunday 7 June 2009

postheadericon GOING ON HOLIDAY IN THE MORNING!!!!

Yay it's finally the night before my family and i set off on our 4 day break to Butlin's Skegness!!!
It's been booked for absolutely ages and i can't believe it's nearly time to go!!!
I've started the packing, god i didn't realise the kids had so many clothes!!! Spencer & I went out yesterday and brought a load of new ones too...should've had a good look in their drawers first Lol...Oh well...
Our dog Charlotte is off on her holiday's too, she stays at a local kennel villiage where she gets to swim in a big pool especially for doggies, she always comes back so soft and happy...so i have her to sort out too!!
We are leaving in the morning about ten o'clock and will be back Friday about five i should imagine....if anyone needs to email me or buy a kit from here please remember i won't be posting til late Friday night when i'm settled...or please just go to one of my stores to purchase...i will answer any important emails as soon as i can!!
So all thats left to say is....Have a great week...and i look forward to posting you some of our happy snaps when we get back!!!
Take care...all my love as always
Laura
-x-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online