Monday 14 March 2011

postheadericon And The Winner Is!!!!!!

After a long look at the amazing creations i have been sent this last week
My hubby Spencer & I have decided on our winner of my 
Forum Set Blog Makeover Competition!!!!!

AND THE WINNER IS
((DRUMROLL PLEASEEEEEEE))

JUSTINE HARTLINE!!
with this amazing creation!


Congratulations hunny, you have won yourself a complete blog makeover!
I will be emailing you today to start the process!
I will work closely with you so you receive exactally what you want!!

My runners up are as follows

GIZZY

VIXEN
CRYSTAL
Congratulations ladies!!!!!
You may each choose two kits of your choice from my PTU kits!!!!!!!
Just email me with your requests and i will send them for you!

Thanks for all the entries for this competition!
Each set is saved and much loved and will be used from today in my forums! Yay!

Big hugs and love to all these lovely ladies!
I look forward to working with you all!
Huggles Laura
-x-x-x-

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, Thanks So much Laura

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online