Wednesday 11 August 2010

postheadericon Hiya -x-

Hey everyone!
It's been a crappy couple of days for me.
Personal rubbish as i put in my last email that i never thought would ever arise but alas it has and i need to move on with my life!
As you are aware i have left my own store and spoke to some friends about things and i am so greatful to have people that are willing to bend over backwards and help me out of this rut.
Sky who has made all of my blogs and my store has asked me to design with her at her store!
I am over the moon!
I was asked once before but had to wait awhile because of a certain situation, out of loyalty i didn't go for it.
But now NOTHING is holding me back!
I want my name and my designs everywhere!
I know they are nowhere near the standard of so many awesome designers out there but i'm so gonna give it my all and try my best!
is an amazing store!
Sky aka Marie is an amazing artist and designer!
But most of all she's kind and generous and will back her true friends.
Thank you so much Sky for having me onboard, i won't let you down.

So as well as finishing uploading my products to another great friends store i will be uploading to SATC too!
Busy bunny me!
Onwards and upwards hey!

I'll not forget my last few years, I won't bang on about it because quite honestly it's all still cutting like a knife.
But most of that time within this whole situation was some of the best times in my life.
It's just a shame that things had to end on such a sour note but with me it's all or nothing.
As the saying goes as one door closes another one opens.
Lets hope those doors don't take too long hey!
I'm lucky beyond lucky to have the amazing family around me to support and help me through!
SO
Wish me luck!
Huggles Laura
-x-

1 comments:

-*Sky*- said...

Ahahaa hun you have NO IDEA how much your post has touched me!
I will never regret having you i my topsfriend list! cuz i KNOW you have a bright Heart...
and this is the most important thing for me...
Love yah sweetie! and keep your chin up! as i know someone will realize how she miss u one day... you are a Gem!
-x-

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online