Thursday 15 April 2010

postheadericon Morning all + New Kit PTU

Morning!

I hope everyone is well and having lots of fun in the design community!
I have been very busy getting kits sorted and new ones started..lots to come in the next few weeks!

Just to let you all know i will be adding my paypal buttons to every kit so you can buy directly from my blog again! So watch out for them!

Now i'd like to introduce my latest kit and it is very special to me.

MISSING YOU

This PTU TS kit is dedicated to my father who passed away just over 14 years ago, infact it was 14 years yesterday since i lost him.
I started making this kit over a week ago but every time i tried to finish i kept getting so upset,
they say time heals but it still feels like just yesterday to me...i know it's like that for a lot of people.

So i made this in honour of him and i really hope you like it.

You will recieve
12 800 x 800 Papers.
69 elements including
Hearts
Flowers
Doodles
2 Fairy Posers
Frames
Notes
3 wordarts
and so much more not everything is shown in the preview and drop shadows are added to the preview only.

Avaialble now from all my stores or simply hit the buy it now button below for just £1.50




Have a great day everyone!
Hugz Laura
-x-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online