Monday 8 March 2010

postheadericon Two New Tutorials To Show Off.

I have two new tutorials to show you today.
The first was made by Sox of Soxsational Tutorials
Miss Bitch

Sox used my PTU kit Hot Cotton Candy in this tutorial, it is also annimated!!
I think this rocks!
Thanks Tracy hun, i really love it.
If you want to try this awesome tutorial please click on the link above to get to Sox's Site.

The next tutorial also uses my Hot Cotton Candy kit and was made by Nikki.
Nikki is the owner of a couple of my stores
You can find my PTU kits here at a reduced price.


Risky Bizness

You can find this stunning tutorial from Nikki

Thank you Nikki this is beautiful! I love it!

I hope you will all go and take a look at these ladies blogs as they have some amazing stuff on offer and some wicked freebies!
Thanks again girls i loveeeee them!!

Have a great day
Hugs Laura
-x-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online