Tuesday 1 December 2009

postheadericon Christmas Store + Freebies!!


Morning Everyone!!
Happy 1st Decemeber!
Well christmas is surely upon us now, i've started to trim the house up and christmas shopping is in full motion!!
So for everyone online and all my followers i decided to bundle up all my christmas kits thus far and sell them for one low price in my stores!

Laura's Designz Christmas Tagger Kit Collection + FREE Commercial Use and CU 4 CU!!!
Just $6!!!!!!!!

This is one mega deal i am offering over the month of Decemeber!!!!
You will recieve all my christmas kits to date including
MY ELEGANT CHRISTMAS
MY CRACKING CHRISTMAS
CHRISTMAS MAGIC BOYS
CHRISTMAS MAGIC GIRLS
SILENT NIGHT
IT'S WINTER TIME

PLUS RECIEVE MY CU CHRISTMAS STORE FREE WHICH INCLUDES
CHRISTMAS CANDY FRAMES CU 4 CU!
CHRIMBO FRAME PACK CU
MEGA SNOWFLAKE PACK CU
XMAS OVERLAY PACK ONE CU

THIS IS EVERYTHING CHRISTMAS WISE I HAVE MADE UP TIL 1ST DECEMBER THAT YOU WILL BE GETTING FOR THE BARGAIN PRICE OF $6!

AMAZING VALUE CONCIDERING IF YOU BROUGHT IT ALL SEPERATELY IT WOULD COST YOU $22!

Find this wonderful package at
OR

My gift to you this christmas!
Happy Holidays to all!!
Hugs Laura
-x-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online