Tuesday 10 November 2009

postheadericon Birthday Wishes...New PTU!!






Birthday Wishes!


I have always wanted to make a Big Birthday kit and well here it is!!
This birthday kit is all you will ever need for every birthday occassion for example, it covers all young ages, as i made a 0-9 birthday font myself!

It also will cover Sweet 16, the big 21, 30, 40 ect!!
There is for starters a main folder where you will find lots of awesome birthday elements such as balloons, hats, streamers, confetti, blow-out, cakes, candles, cards, all the birthday numbers, signs and posters and banners!

Then there are 20 900 x 900 Papers to chose from and as a bonus you will receive 2 extra folders. One with Girls Birthday Bits and the other with Boys Birthday Bits! For example Pink candles, cakes, dolls, castle, flowers for the girls and blue cakes, candles, trucks, boats, doggies, and more for the boys!!!

So as you can see there is more than enough to keep you making those birthday layouts and tags for all your family!!!

All that's left for me to say is Have A Very Happy Birthday!!!

Hugs Laura

-x-




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online