Tuesday 17 March 2009

postheadericon NEW LAYOUT,HEADER AND BLINKIE!!!

Hey everyone!!!
Happy Saint Patricks Day!!!
How are you all, hope you are all well...
I've had a cracking migraine allday, well since last night to be honest!! The amount of pills i'm on you'd think i'd never be in pain lmao!!!
So anyways had a while this afternoon so decided to blitz my blog and redo a lot of things.....i love this kit called BEAUTIFUL by BEL VIDOTTI so i used this to make my new layout!!!
A great friend Vella of WENCH DESIGNS made me my new blinkie which i think is totally stunnning and i thank you Vella from the bottom of my heart!!!!
Please feel free to save it and place it on your blogs or sites!!!!
I'm working on some freebies and a new kit so off i better had go to get on!!!
Take good care, all my love
Laura xox


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online