Saturday 17 January 2009

postheadericon Sorry i've been away a couple of days!!!

Sorry i've been away a while i have been redecorating my house, not quite finished but the lounge is practically done except the floor and furntiure.....so the internet had to be disconnected but i am now back and running as good as i was before LOL!! Did ya miss me!? LMAO cause i certainly missed you lot, especially my friends on MSN and in groups....that tells you one thing i'm definately a chatter box....ROFL....anyways seems people have been busy i've loads of mail to catch up on...AND...TWO AWARDS!!!! My first one comes from a very dear friend FUNKY we haven't known each other long but we have become very close.....we understand each other and i truely respect everything she teaches me....so thankyou babes this award is amazing and means so much....


My second is from a lovely lady called LIV she is in a group of mine and she has such a special talent...thankyou live hunni for giving me this award....it means the world to know you like what i do...!!! Please go and check out these girls blogs they have such brilliant work and i love them both loads......



So hope you are all feeling well, i have several projects i need to get stuck into ....more news of them soon...so keep em peeled....wishing you all a fab weekend...Huggles Laura xoxox

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online