Saturday 22 November 2008

postheadericon NEW LAYOUT PLUS TEMPLATE!!!

Morning all!!! Well i was a busy bunny yesterday re decorating my blog all sweet for christmas...i was going to wait til December but whilst blog hopping i saw so many cool christmas layouts i just had to start...and i really enjoyed myself. So started with the layout then my header which should be animated snow but for some reason blogger won't allow it...still working on it though i won't be beaten lmao! Then i redid my blinkie, clock and cbox plus my music so now i feel really christmassy when i come on here. I hope you all like it!!!
My girls have gone to dancing school this morning, so i have two hours piece....the boys are upstairs on the play station, connor is throwing everything down the stairs grr! So i'm chilling out on here having a playy woot....made you this template...i hope you like it....Have a great weekend everyone.....Love to you all.....Hugs Laura xox


1 comments:

Lori Crouch said...

I absolutely cannot wait to play with your template. It is quite original and fun! Thank you.

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online