Saturday 16 May 2009

postheadericon Morning All…..

Good Morning, just thought i’d pop in and say thanks for all the well wishes yesterday about my first treatment….it all went very well, although i didn’t realise i had to have another biopsy which wasn’t pleasent! They took a biopsy and then injected into the tumour a med that will kill off any infection plus help to reduce the bleed when they do finally operate to remove it…ouch is all i can say!!

  I was a brave bunny and spencer took me out for dinner at a place called The Clock Tower, the injected medicine is an internal form of radiotherapy so it makes me feel queezy at times and my lump now feels like its burning but apparently thats a good thing…yeh right!! Lol..

  So i have to have all that done one more time in a few weeks then i’ll get my op date…can’t wait to get it all sorted…then i can plan for what i’ve wanted to do for a while now but thats all hush hush at the moment ((giggles))…

  I hope you’ll all have a lovely weekend, i’m off out tonight with a couple of friends…so i’m off to dye my hair and get sorted to spend some time with hubby & kiddies xox

  All My thanks once again for yesterday….love as always Laura xox

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online