Sunday, 15 November 2009

postheadericon New Award!! Woooot!!


This amazing award has been given to me by my wonderful friend Jessica aka
Thanks so much sweetie this means a lot!!
I haven't had an award for ages Lol.

So this Honest Scrap award has to be passed on to ten friends that i think are worthy...oh my....i'm gonna have no problem i have so many i wish i could send it to more!!
And then i have to tell you ten things about me...ooooh!!!
So first for the ten award winners!!

Deb from Deb's Designz
Ali from Designs by Ali
Nikki from Creatie Intentions
Funky from Funky Fever
Patty from Honored Scraps
andi know she sent it to me but i cannot possibly leave Jess out
so Jess from Gothic Inspirations

Now ten things about me...
1. I love my family and friends more than anything in the whole world...nothing comes even close!
2. I have been designing for nearly one year now - in Jan infact!
3. I am a Twilight Addict!!!!!!!!!
4. I love lasange and pasta!!
5. I love shopping with my bestest friend Ali.
6. I love singing at the local karaoke!!
7. I love christmas - my favourite time of the year!
8. I hate arguing.....i hate falling out!!
9. I enjoy watching movies with my hubby!
10. I love meeting and getting to know new people!!

So there ya go!!!
Have a great day everyone!!
Hugs Laura
-x

1 comments:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you for the award cookie! Lol...I'm feeling pretty special getting it back. WoOt! And I'm having lasagne tonight! :)

About Me

My Photo
LauraJo x
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello and Welcome! My name is LauraJo aka Laura's Designz. I own Laura's Designz Blog. Laura's Designz Tutorials and Dream Blog Customisations. I am 29 and have a wonderful family. Spencer my husband of 10 years and two beautiful children. Kaci 8 and Connor 4. I love designing and creating! Big hugs Everyone!
View my complete profile

MY CT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My TOU

A Full copy of my Terms Of Use can be downloaded HERE. Thank you -x-

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Stores I sell in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Me

laurajowhite@hotmail.com

My Tutorials

Photobucket

Followers

Blog Archive

Who's online